Tuesday 3 April 2012

Operation tidy up

I'm off work today, but Chubs is off to daycare. My project for the day - clean up the crap. Our place is in a disgusting state. We make the places on Hoarders look well organised and tidy.

No computer today. (I'm actually writing this Monday night and will schedule it to be posted on Tuesday morning.) No distractions, just cleaning, sorting, tidying, ruthless decluttering and rearranging.

I do feel like I'm coming down with a cold, but I can't give in. These non work days are few and far between - four days every twelve weeks, to be specific. Of those four days of 'holidays', one and a half will be spent at work, one (today) cleaning, one day at a function and hopefully that leaves some time for me. I really hope that nothing goes wrong and that I can have my first day off in almost a year!

Linked

2 comments:

  1. hope you made deep inroads into your decluttering. I finally vacuumed the floor yesterday. Looked like a year since the last time, was really only 4 days!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for vacuuming! I got a bit done, but not nearly enough!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...