Monday 20 February 2012

Camera issues

Hmmmm... my camera is playing up. More specifically, the memory card. This is the same card and camera that my brother gave me for Christmas in 2005, so perhaps it is time to move on.

The camera and two laptops are telling me that the card needs to be formatted, but since I've been using it for over six years it's obviously been formatted before. I'm worried if I reformat it then I'll lose the photos on there. Some are for the blog, and some are just cuter- that- cute photos of Chubs. I'll try taking it to the camera shop tomorrow and see what they can do.

I do have another camera that my mum bought for me when Chubs was born that is a video and a still camera, although I think I've mislayed the cord which is a bit embarrassing. I will have to see if I can find it with much haste.

So, in the meantime, there will be less (usually poor quality photos) on the blog. I'll try to find as many pictures as I can which I can use which are already on the computer. Fingers crossed for my camera please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...