|Some of the overhead cabinets installed.|
The electricians came today. It turns out that it was the stove cable that was cut (as we suspected) so thankfully it was easily. We also had the old stove disconnected and the new one put in. The existing power points needed replacing and moving, and we needed new power points as well. The new cables were put in for the hot water system. The electricians and the plumbers will all be back tomorrow, hopefully to finish all the specialist work off.
We started putting in the overhead cabinets today. The underbench cabinets were all put together yesterday (although I didn't put a photo up then.)
|The underbench cabinets and drawers assembled|