Monday 27 August 2012

Monday mind thoughts

Another week, another list of why Chubs is so awesome. We had two parties this weekend and she charmed her way through both of them. Slime, watermelon, dragon cakes, pass the parcle and someone's child streaking. (Ok, it was my child streaking. Don't pretend you're suprised!) Happy birthday Smidge and the warmest of blessings to my friend who is expecting the arrival of her precious bub in the next few weeks.

I have so many posts planned and half written in my head, but I never seem to have the time or clarity to write them down. Hopefully some will make it though soon!

Menu plan this week:
- Monday: Chicken tomato rice casserole
- Tuesday: Beef stir fry
- Wednesday: Bolognese
- Thursday: Stir fry
- Friday: Hot chook
- Saturday: scavenge
- Sunday: hmmmm, I think I'll wait for inspiration to strike!

Linked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...