Tuesday 4 September 2012

National Science Week

I just realised that this post was sitting in my drafts. Sorry, it's a bit late now but hopefully it's still funny!

As National Science Week draws to a close, I would like to share with you one of Chubs' outfits from this week.

Anyone looking for a geeky baby shirt idea, here you go:

















For those of you who aren't so nerdy, the symbols of the elements iodine, americium, sulphur, oxygen, copper and tellurium spell

     I Am SO CuTe

If you're giggling by now, then you probably didn't need the explanation, and I suspect that you and I are the same type of nerd.

If you did need the explanation, then you are probably groaning and rolling your eyes now. It's ok, I'm used to it :D



I also did some volcanoes (ie, vinegar and bicarb) with my very helpful and enthusiastic scientists-in-training at playgroup and at Chubs' daycare (with the big kids.) Very simple but lots of fun and dead easy to clean up! Yay for science!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...