Sunday, 24 June 2012
- Half a packet of milk arrowroot biscuits
- 2 cups icing sugar
- green and blue food colouring
- 4 sour strap lollies.
1. Mix up the icing with a very small amount of water. Split into two containers and colour one green and one blue.
2. 'Paint' half of the biscuit diagonally with each colour.
3. Cut the sour straps into four equal colours. Place one length across the join between the green abd blue icing
4. Pop in the fridge and enjoy at your rainbow party!
More rainbow themed birthday party ideas here