Monday 18 June 2012

Monday moments

Menu Plan Monday



It's been a while since I posted a menu plan. Let's see if we can actually sick to it this week! I got some freezer cooking done last week which is good. When I've run down I get a bit unsettled and stressed; I like to know that if I have a busy day that there is something there. If there isn't, I get more stressed on busy days, so I'm glad that I got some curries and Bolognese cooked and in the freezer.

Monday: DH to make stir fry
Tuesday: Steak and veggies
Wednesday: Bolognese from the freezer
Thursday: Chicken curry from the freezer
Friday: Possibly out to dinner? If not scavange...
Saturday: Possibly out to dinner? If not scavange...
Sunday: Bolognese

Check out what others are having this week here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...