Wednesday 11 January 2012

Awesome geeky crafts

This post is to celebrate what happens when nerds get crafty.
First up is my sister's droid fridge - ok a fridge with droids on it.



Yes, that is blackboard paint on a fridge, and yes, that's the actual fridge in her kitchen. And the best thing about about having a blackboard as a fridge is that you can swap R2D2 and C3PO for Buzz whenever you feel like it.



What else would you put in a nerdy fridge, than a watermelon storm trooper?



Speaking of R2, what's not to love about this beanie?



In honour of upcoming Pi day, I plan to craft-up a Pi shirt. I'll post photos when I'm done. I'd also love this gold necklace for Science Week. UPDATED: I bought it! Here's the pic, hopefully it will arrive soon.



I remember reading about someone who was knitting a Mario Scarf. She planned to knit the whole of Super Mario Brothers world 1:1 as a scarf. However, I don't know what happened to her. Her original blog hasn't been updated in years and her new blog doesn't work. I'd love to know what happened with the project if anyone knows?

What crafty geekiness have you been up to or are you wishing for? Please share in the comments, I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...